Nellis Satellite Pharmacy
At the Nellis Air Force Base Satellite Pharmacy, we provide the following services:
- Prescriptions from Off-Base Providers
We serve Active Duty, beneficiaries, and retirees at this Pharmacy.
How to Fill a Prescription
If you want to fill a new prescription at the Nellis Air Force Base Satellite Pharmacy, follow these steps:
There are 3 ways to activate your new prescription:
- Scan QR code (below) or text “Get in Line” to 1-833-653-4575
- You will be entered into our queue at the pharmacy. Your new prescriptions will be activated and you will be called if there are any questions.
- Message us on via the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal at “Nellis Pharmacy”
- Include: DoD #, Date of Birth, Medication(s), and Phone Number
- Call Center
- Call us at 702-653-CARE (2273), Option 4, Option 1, Option 3
- Pull a ticket at the Satellite Pharmacy Kiosk
- Put in envelope and place in drop box near Window 9
If you want to refill a prescription at the Nellis Air Force Base Satellite Pharmacy, follow these steps:
- Call our refill line at 702-652-5359
- If you’re a registered user on the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you may be able to order refills online. Message us at “Nellis Pharmacy”
- Call our Pharmacy at 702-653-CARE (2273), Option 4, Option 1, Option 3 to complete your refill.
If you’re out of refills, contact your doctor for a new prescription before coming to the pharmacy.