If you’re critically injured, a nearby trauma center could mean the difference between life and death. Fully integrated into the Clark County emergency medical services (EMS) system, Mike O’Callaghan Military Medical Center (MOMMC) is the only hospital and only trauma center in northeast Las Vegas. Our level III trauma center is the first Air Force medical facility to treat civilian critical care and trauma patients arriving by ambulance.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
The level III Trauma Center at MOMMC includes:
- A state-of-the art, recently renovated 22-bed Emergency Department featuring:
- Two trauma rooms
- Seven “fast-track rooms”
- 13 treatment rooms
- A comprehensive team of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals specifically trained in emergency medicine
- In-house access to specialty services such as:
- Surgical capabilities
- Critical Care Unit with a full complement of medical subspecialties
- Interventional radiology
- Cardiology with cath lab capabilities
- Accessibility to immediately transfer to a higher level of care, if needed
Like other hospitals in Las Vegas, MOMMC is able to bill most major health insurers.
Visitor Access or Follow-Up Care
Visitors, patients requiring follow-up care, or Veteran Identification Cardholders require a base access pass. Application and pick up of base access passes is at the Visitor Center located at the Main Gate of Nellis Air Force Base. Passes are valid for up to 72 hours.
The following information is required when applying for a base access pass:
If you require a base access pass outside of Visitor Center
hours, please contact the unit where the patient is located for access coordination: