The Pain Management clinic at Mike O’Callaghan Military Medical Center offers interventional pain management procedures to include:
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine epidural steroid injections
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine facet joint injections
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine facet joint radiofrequency ablation
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint radiofrequency ablation
- Basivertebral nerve ablation
- Knee radiofrequency ablation
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Sympathetic nerve blocks (stellate, lumbar plexus, celiac plexus, hypogastric, ganglion impar)
- Pulsed radiofrequency ablation of peripheral nerves
- Trigger point injections
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
Currently, we have one pain medicine physician double board-certified in pain medicine and anesthesiology. Additionally, we have a clinical pharmacist who offers interdisciplinary medication reviews and opioid tapers.
How to Make an Appointment
Currently, we are primarily seeing active duty patients. Other beneficiaries are seen on space-available basis.
If you are a prospective new patient, please contact your Primary Care Manager (PCM) to obtain a referral to receive care. Once a referral is accepted, new appointments may be booked through the Central Appointment Line.
To schedule a follow-up appointment, please call the Pain Management front desk or send us a message through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal