Hunters Medical Clinic (Creech)
The Hunters Medical Clinic consists of:
- Flight Medicine
- Ambulance Service
- Family Health Teams
- Dental Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Rotating Specialties
Hunters Medical Clinic provides routine medical care to the entire Creech Air Force Base population.
How to Make an Appointment
Flight Status Clinic
Flight Status Clinic is available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. For acute issues regarding Flight Status only
. Ambulance Service will be used as needed. In the case of an emergency, call 911.
Primary Care Appointments
Flyers (Creech FOMC) call 702-404-1142; Non-flyers (Creech WOMC) call 702-653-CARE (2273) to make an appointment.
BOMC/Flight Physical Appointments (Flyers Only)
Call 702-404-1142 to make an appointment.
Immunization services are provided Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., walk-ins available. Hunters Medical Clinic does not offer Smallpox or Varicella.
Appointments available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – noon. Urine lab appointments available 10:00 a.m. – noon. Labs can be scheduled by calling 702-404-1142. Walk-ins available for members scheduled to deploy.
: Some labs may not be available due to equipment limitations. If questions, please call 702-404-1142 to confirm availability.
Physical Therapy is available by appointment only Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. To make an appointment, call 702-404-1142.
Call 702-404-1142 to schedule.
Contact TRICARE at 844-866-WEST (9378) for in-processing. Required for both flyers and non-flyers
The clinic is closed for Training Day
the every 2nd Thursday of the month, including Flight Status Clinic.
Urgent & Emergency Care
Medical emergencies are defined as:
Threats to life, limb, eye sight, chest pain, or difficulty breathing.
- Call 911 or Med Express, 702-859-9950.
- Call the Nurse Advice Line at 800-TRICARE (874-2273) if you are unsure about whether you need urgent care.
- Active Duty are not authorized use of urgent care facilities without a referral. Referrals can be given through the Nurse Advice Line. PCMs can only place a referral if a service member is traveling outside of the local area.
- Off-base emergency rooms are authorized. Please bring all medical documentation to Hunters Medical Clinic to be added to your medical record.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and would like a self-test COVID test kit, we can provide them at Hunters Medical Clinic. If you receive a positive result on your self-test, members should report to the Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Center COVID-19 Testing Station
for a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) confirmatory test.
Creech Flight Operational Medicine Clinic (FOMC)
- Flyers only, care authorized at Nellis Flight Medicine under extenuating circumstances.
- Outside clinic hours, members should report to the Nellis Air Force Base Emergency Department. The flight surgeon on call will be notified.
- If a flyer is seen in an ER outside of the military treatment facility, it is the service member’s responsibility to notify the flight surgeon at the first sick call following the visit.
- Flyers may not fly until cleared by a flight surgeon after receiving treatment in the ER or from a provider outside the military treatment facility.
- FLY PHAs: Schedule 2 months prior to 15-month mark. Check IMR for date. PHAQ is required before scheduling.
Prescription pick-up is available for active duty service members Tuesdays and Friday after 2 p.m. at the Script Center located at the Guardian Dining Facility.
For more information, call the Nellis Air Force Base Pharmacy at 702-653-CARE (2273), Option 4, Option 1, Option 3.