Hunters Medical Clinic (Creech)
The Hunters Medical Clinic consists of:
- Flight Medicine
- Ambulance Service
- Family Health Teams
- Dental Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Rotating Specialties
Hunters Medical Clinic provides routine medical care to the entire Creech Air Force Base population.
How to Make an Appointment
Sick call is available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. For acute issues and return to flying status only. Ambulance Service will be used as needed. In the case of an emergency, call 911.
Primary Care Appointments
Flyers (Creech FOMC) call 702-404-1142; Non-flyers (Creech WOMC) call 702-653-CARE (2273) or make an appointment through the Patient Portal
BOMC/Flight Physical Appointments (Flyers Only)
Call 702-404-1142 or make an appointment through the Patient Portal
Behavioral Health Optimization Program (BHOP)
BHOP services are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Call 702-404-1142 to make an appointment.
Health Promotions InBody 370
Health Promotions InBody 370 is available the 4th Tuesday of each month, by appointment only.
Immunization services are provided Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., walk-ins available.
Laboratory walk-ins are available Monday through Thursday before 12:00 p.m., and Friday before between 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Urine labs are available between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Physical therapy services are by appointment only. To make an appointment, call 702-404-1142.
Hearing exams and wellness visits are available on a walk-in basis during clinic hours.
Contact TRICARE at 844-866-WEST (9378) for in-processing. Required for both flyers and non-flyers
The clinic is closed for Training Day the every 2nd Thursday of the month, including Flyer Sick Call.
Urgent & Emergency Care
Medical emergencies are defined as:
Threats to life, limb, eye sight, chest pain, or difficulty breathing.
- Call 911 or Med Express, 702-859-9950.
- Call the Nurse Advice Line at 800-TRICARE (874-2273) if you are unsure about whether you need urgent care.
- Active Duty are not authorized use of urgent care facilities without a referral. Referrals can be given through the Nurse Advice Line. PCMs can only place a referral if a service member is traveling outside of the local area.
- Off-base emergency rooms are authorized. Please bring all medical documentation to Hunters Medical Clinic to be added to your medical record.
Call the COVID-19 Hotline at 702-653-CARE (2273), option 9 for all COVID-related questions and concerns.
- Testing is only available at Nellis Air Force Base.
- Vaccines will be available based on supply. Check availability and schedule your appointment online.
- Local leadership will notify those who are ready to receive the vaccine.
Creech Flight Operational Medicine Clinic (FOMC)
- Flyers only, not authorized care at Nellis Flight Medicine.
- Outside clinic hours, members should report to the Nellis Air Force Base Emergency Department. The flight surgeon on call will be notified.
- If a flyer is seen in an ER outside of the military treatment facility, it is the service member’s responsibility to notify the flight surgeon at the first sick call following the visit.
- Flyers may not fly until cleared by a flight surgeon after receiving treatment in the ER or from a provider outside the military treatment facility.
- FLY PHAs: Schedule 2 months prior to 15-month mark. Check IMR for date. PHAQ is required before scheduling.
Prescription pick-up is available Tuesdays and Thursdays after 12:00 p.m. at the Script Center located at the Guardian Dining Facility. Sponsors may fill prescriptions for beneficiaries.
For more information, call the Nellis Air Force Base Pharmacy at 702-653-CARE (2273), Option 4, Option 1, Option 3.