Allergy and Immunizations
The Mike O’Callaghan Military Medical Center Immunizations Clinic currently serves the following:
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination (primary series and booster doses) to all beneficiaries in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Influenza vaccine to all beneficiaries, Federal employees, and healthcare contractors
- Active duty service members
- Beneficiaries ages 0 to 17
- Contractors working at the Child Development Center
- Beneficiaries pending accession into the Department of Defense
- Pregnant patients at 27 weeks gestation or later needing Tdap
- International travelers with a prescription from a licensed provider for needed travel vaccinations
- All beneficiaries with a prescription from a licensed provider for non-age-based vaccines
For all other beneficiaries, please visit https://www.tricare.mil/immunizations to get your age-appropriate vaccines for free at a TRICARE-authorized network pharmacy.
Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
Quantiferon-TB blood testing (preferred) and PPD testing is available to all beneficiaries. Quantiferon-TB blood tests may be ordered by the Immunizations Clinic upon request. Blood is drawn for this test by the Laboratory Monday through Thursday before 3:00 p.m.
PPD tests must be read in the Immunizations Clinic within 48-72 hours after placement. PPD tests are placed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
If you or your beneficiaries received a vaccine off-base, you may update your records by sending a scanned copy of any vaccine administered off base to the “Nellis Immunizations Clinic” mailbox in the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. Scanned copies must include:
- Patient name
- Patient date of birth
- Vaccine(s) given with lot numbers